SELLERS ARE RELOCATING, WILL BE SOLD
The owners have made it clear, they want out after 23 years living in the estate. They are moving north to be closer to the grandkids, having already purchased, they need it sold! Their instructions are clear, “BRING US OFFERS!”
This lovely three-bedroom must be one of the best units we have ever had the privilege to represent inside the sought after Prouds Landing Estate.
This 3 bedroom townhouse has just undergone a kitchen and bathroom refurbishment. However, the best part of this home has to be the outdoor entertaining area. With well established gardens, timber decking, and not 1 not 2 not 3 but 4 sheds!
Backing on to the neighboring communal garden, you will have direct access to an abundance of fruit trees and veggie gardens.
As the garage has been converted as an extra room currently used as office and gym, space is definitely not scarce in this beautiful adobe.
The Estate has great facilities including a private boat ramp, pontoon, three swimming pools, tennis courts, secure gates, on-site managers and resident landscapers. The community is quiet, friendly, welcoming, very tidy, and all this is offered to you at a very affordable $75/wk.
– Solar Panel 1.5KW
– RainwaterTank 2000Lt Duraplas slimline
– Chromagen 280L heat pump water system
– Split System Air Conditioner in living area
– Fiberglass roof insulation
– Ducted vacuum system
– Ceiling fans in all rooms
– Plantation shutters throughout
– 4 garden sheds, one has power and set up as workshop
– NBN Broadband connection
– Freshly refurbished kitchen, bathroom & toilet
– Additional storage cupboard in laundry
– Large rear patio and low maintenance gardens
Prouds Landing Estate
– Pet friendly & gated estate
– New on site managers
– Immaculately maintained gardens
– Tennis court
– Three shared pools & BBQ facilities
– Private boat ramp & resident pontoon (for the estate)
– 15 min drive to M1 and Movie World, Wet’n’Wild etc
– Close to Schools, transport and local shops
– Only moments to the Gold Coast Broadwater
– Direct access to Coombabah Creek
Body Corp approx. $75/w
Council rate approx. $1790/pa
Water rate Approx. $1840/pa
All representatives of our agency will conduct open homes and private inspections as per the social distancing rules in accordance with Government guidelines.
Advertising Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements.
Price Disclaimer: IF this property is being sold without a price, please note that a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only
- 3 bed
- 1 bath