WE'VE ALREADY BOUGHT ELSEWHERE
Auction Location: On Site – 5 Button Quail Court, Gilston
They are now committed elsewhere and that means this HAS to sell!! Our sellers took the risk and have purchased another property WITHOUT a subject to sale. So they have just 45 days to get this place sold!! THE PRESSURE IS ON!
When motivation aligns with a stunning property like this, you just know that it’s going to sell… This stunning Gilston home offers a fantastic opportunity for a young family to take advantage of all the hard work, without the wait time of a build. The home, the pool, oh and don’t get me started on the view!
The floor plan is Timeless, with the perfect combination of open plan living and still some separation from the kids, with a second living space. The kitchen definitely commands the room, with stunning 40mm stone, waterfall benchtops, gas cooking and an abundance of storage and bench space. The yard is just MADE for entertaining with the pool overlooked by the main covered deck area but also accompanied by a downstairs alfresco space, fire pit area & outdoor toilet (no more weeing in the pool!)
Gilston is tucked just enough into the suburbs to avoid the business of city living but still remain only moments to all major supermarkets, the M1 and a short drive to either the beach or the Hinterland!
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe & ensuite
– Built in robes throughout
– Brand new carpet throughout
– Second living space, study area or Kids retreat
– Expansive open plan living
– Stunning kitchen with gas cooking, 40mm stone waterfall benches and loads of bench & storage space
– New plantation shutters
– Air-conditioning in living
– Designated & designed caravan or boat parking
– Beautiful solar heated pool
– Second alfresco living space & third toilet
– Large covered deck area
– Fully fenced & secure yard
– Garden Shed & additional storage under the house
– 6.3kW solar system
– Built in 2013 by TDS Constructions
All representatives of our agency will conduct open homes and private inspections as per the social distancing rules in accordance with Government guidelines.
Advertising Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements.
Price Disclaimer: IF this property is being sold without a price, please note that a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 669 m²
- Floor Area is 203 m²
- 2 Garage