Tenants, we've got you covered!
If you’re in a property emergency and you can’t reach us, then here are some of our amazing tradies that are always here if you need a hand!
Our top tips for renting, organised into different scenarios:
- Register to inspections early
- Turn up to the inspection on time
- Complete your application in full and apply as soon as possible *Even apply before you have viewed the property, so we can process it prior to attending.
- Keep the property clean & tidy
- Make sure you pay your rent on time
- Report maintenance issues as soon as possible
- Let your property manager know if your circumstances change. We're here to help, but communication is key.
- Maintain your lawn and gardens (as well as the property itself!)
- Work with your property manager to get the best outcome for your vacate and have your bond returned quickly!
- Return all original keys & remotes
- Request a copy of your entry condition report, so you can compare and identify anything that needs to be attended to
- Ask for the agencies recommended bond cleaner. This will save you time and energy
- Clean up any doggy poops (best done before mowing the lawn!)